If you have not read H.R.1 you really need to read it and voice your concern to the elected officials in DC. If this legislation passes, the likely of ever having another Republican President or controlled Congress is slim to none. Here's a quick snapshot of some of the actions embedded in the bill: 1) Internet-only registration with electronic signature submission.
2) Banning the requirement to provide a full SSN for voter registration.
3) Nationwide ‘Motor Voter’ registration.
4) 16 year olds required to be registered to vote.
5) Nationwide same-day registration.
6) Grants ($25M) for using minors in election activities.
7) Prohibiting attempts to clean voter rolls of non-residents.
8) Mandatory early voting. (a few states don't have early voting)
9) NATIONWIDE VOTE BY MAIL, BAN ON BALLOT PROTECTION MEASURES, LEGALIZED LIMITLESS BALLOT HARVESTING 10) Roadwork for DC statehood and territory statehood. 11) COMPLETE CONGRESSIONAL TAKEOVER OF REDISTRICTING.